Monday, June 10, 2013

Grandma's Surprise Birthday Party

For weeks Mom, Auntie, and I had been having secret meetings and get togethers to plan Gram's 61st birthday. We wanted to do a surprise party because she's never had a party before and what better way then to surprise her! Last Saturday we had her party and boy was she surprised! 

We ate, laughed, took tones of photos, and seeing that huge grin on Grandma's face the entire evening was Awesome! I'm so Thankful to God that through cancer and countless surgery Grandma is still here! God works in amazing ways and we were all so grateful to celebrate Grandma!







Birdie leaving Grandma a wish on her Wishing Tree

Grandma loved her wishing tree. She said it was so touching and she loved reading all the wishes everyone left her.










Of course I had to get a picture of me and the Hubs! Love me some him!




Grandma and all her friends from Church



All of Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment