Thursday, June 27, 2013

First Day of Summer!

You don't know how happy I am that Summer is here!

We the Evans have definitely been enjoying our Summer even before it got here. 

June has been amazing to us and I hope the rest of the Summer is as well.

I love LFO and every time I hear this song I think of Summer!

So Enjoy!



We spent our First day of Summer at Raging Waters!

It was DJ and the kids first time there so it was super exciting!

As yo can see from the pictures we had a Blast!!!!



















Lunch Time!!!





Do these two look relaxed or what? Lol ;o)








Enjoy your Summer from The Evans!

 How did you spend your first day of Summer?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome time and with this heat, this is definitely the place to be. We've been at the splash parks quite often out here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes anywhere near water during these hot Summer days is the place to be! Thank you for the comment Hun :o)

      Delete
  2. I can tell you guys had a fantastic time. Your niece and nephew are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you! There my Everything :o)

      Delete