Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flintstones Candy Buffet

When my cousin told me she wanted a Flintstones theme party for her boys I was so excited. Her son's Ka'leb and Ja'Qualyn are like little caveman and are very rumbustious  so I thought this theme would fit them perfect. Instead of only focusing on the entire crew my main focus for detail was Fred and Barney, Fred's love/hate affair with Dino and both their loved for bowling. I knew I needed something creative and custom made to make my candy buffet pop and I knew a tabledrop would be perfect. Catalina from Linckids created the table drop and she did a phenomenal job! I love all the details on Dino and the boys names in the bright colors were amazing. I wanted to use bright and colorful colors, but still represent Fred and Barney so I went with the colors from their shirts. After I got the color scheme together I want to then get started on the printables. That's were the very sweet and talented Krissy from Woods Design Studio comes in. She was great to work with. I wanted the focus to stay on fred and barney so I had them on the printables. I used Dino elements throughout the candy buffet by having him on the table drop and Dino eggs I made on the candy buffet table. I also wanted to use Fred's favorite catch pharase throughout the party and I did that by naming the donuts on the candy buffet, "Yabba Dabba Donuts" and I also used the catch pharase on the favors. I've been planning parties for six years now and this have been my favorite theme to plan. I was even more happy to see the look on Ka'leb's face, it was priceless. Happy Birthday Ka'leb and Ja'Qualyn We Love you so much!!!




















Party Concept & Styling: Posh Diva Parties
Printables: Woods Design Studio 
Table Drop: LincKids
Flintstones Lollipops: Rottie Princess
Chocolate Rocks: Grandma Rubys
Cake: Shea's Kreative Kakes

No comments:

Post a Comment