Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pineapple-Lemonade Punch

This punch was soooo good and everyone gave me a lot of compliments on it, but it wasn't all me. I did make the punch the day of the party but all the credit goes to Froggyandthemouse.com. I found the recipe on Pinterest and then it lead me to her amazing blog. She held a baby shower for three very beautiful pregnant ladies and served this punch and everyone said it was amazing. After seeing the ingredients and hearing everyone loved the punch more than the food I knew I had to make this punch. For the party I coordinated the name to something Tinkerbell related just to make it fun for the kids so I named it "Iridessa Icy Lemonade"



Here's how to make the punch:

I cup of Country Time Lemonade Mix
2 cups Cold water
1 can of chilled Pineapple Juice (46 oz)
2 cans of chilled Sprite 

Mix all the ingredients together and Enjoy! 
Yes it's that easy!

You can also go check out my Pinterest page to see more of my yummy drink recipes I've pinned by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. So just to make sure, this doesnt make a lot. I will have to multiply the ingredients quite a biy to serve at a party

    ReplyDelete