Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Yayyy! It's 7:27 PM and Thursday is not over yet! I've never done a Blog hop before and I don't even know if I'm doing this right to be completely honest. I just love the whole concept of Throwback Thursdays on Ady's Blog When in Doubt , just add Glitter. Click here to check out her Blog!

This is definitely going to be a New Tradition to my blog! I'm an 80's baby and love to take trips down memory lane :o)




#1 follow and visit all the lovely co-host. Done!
#2 Write a post about your past. It can be anything you choose, last week's horrible date, prom from 2004, or something embarrassing. Done!
#3 Grab the button and link up. Done! I think?

La la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

When your feelin'
Sad and lone
We will take you,
Where you gotta go
Smilin' and Dancin'
Everything is free
All you need
positivity 
Colours of the world
Spice of your life
Every boy and girl
Spice up your life
People of the world
Spice up your life


Do you remember every word to Spice up your life? 
I Do! About two weeks ago I was up late and couldn't sleep so flipping channels I came across the spice girl movie. My first thought was WOW I haven't seen this movie since I was little. I'll never forget it I think it was 1997 and I thought I was all that and a bag of chips because it was the first time my Mom let me, my sisters, and our 3 best friends go to the movies by ourselves to see Spice World. 


Every time I ask someone do they remember the show California Dreams I always get a reply back, No! How could no one remember this show. It was my Jam!!! They were teenagers who went to high school and had a band. I remember the theme song word for word and I even sometimes sang it so people know what I'm talking about but as I'm sing they always have a strange look on there face like What is she singing?!?! Hahaha

The show aired from 1992 until 1996. Someone please tell me I'm not alone here and that at least one person on the planet remembers this show besides me :0) Please somebody, Anybody!


I haven't heard this song in years then yesterday at Walmart someone called my sisters cell. I couldn't believe this was her ringtone. I said, "I didn't know that was your ringtone." My sissy yelled, "Girl that's my song!" I know this was once everyone's song too at some point.





Happy Throwback Thursday Ladies! I would love to know some of your favorite Throwback Thursday Memories!

4 comments:

  1. Girl.... Spice World was THE best movie!!! I am not even afraid to admit how much I love the Spice Girls!! This post brought back so many memories!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Great I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

      I love the Spice Girls too.

      Welcome to my blog :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know anything about California Dreams but it sounds similar to this show I watched when I was younger called S Club 7.

    Spice World & Deborah Cox...... Yasssss Ma'am Mrs. Keisha! *Sigh* Memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I remember S Club 7!!! I use to watch them too! WOW!!!

      Awww I'm loving all these trips down Memory lane :)

      Delete