Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Blog Header & Design


Notice anything? I have a new blog design. My new blog design looks Ah-mazing right? My blog was in major need of a makeover and LaNesha from Darling and Simple came to the rescue. She is so talented and creative. Let me first say how blown away I was when I first saw a little tad bit of her creativeness I got butterflies. She hit it right on the nail. I told her my vision and she made it come alive! I can't stop looking at my blog I now check it every 5 seconds.

This is my favorite part the header. I'm from California and DJ is from Louisiana and I told her how we both traveled over 1000 miles for our LOVE and she definetely captured that. 

LaNesha was great to work with and did a phenomenal job She has great communication skills, quick, and very talented. I would highly recommend her and I will defintely be using her services again in the near future.



Check out LaNesha's Blog here. LaNesha is a beautiful Mommy and Wife, has amazing home makeover tips, and most importantly she's a Woman after God's own heart.

I'm so excited and gitty to finally share with you my new blog design!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look sis; It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much :-D

      I've missed you Sis!

      Delete