Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Busy, Busy Weekend

We had a very busy, busy weekend! With a lot to do! Our busy weekend actually started Thursday  we both got paid so you know what that means... Bills, Bills, and more Bills. Lol We had to pay a couple of bills and run some errands. Thursday, We went to walmart because I was so excited to make some homemade laundry detergent. To my surprise walmart had nothing I need. I was shocked walmart usually has everything. Shocked and I'm not going to lie I was a little bummed :(


So I just brought some regular detergent and some cleaning supplies. After our Walmart trip we set out to Jack in the Box. Since we only eat fast food once a month we wanted to try something new so we had the Jack in the Box Hot Mess burger and boy it was Hot! Lol It was good but hot. After making it home we knew we had to work off that burger and fries so we changed into our workout clothes and headed to the gym. So me, DJ, my sister, Niqua, and our cousin Brandee all went to the gym.



Saturday Morning consist of grocery shopping. I still cant believe I went over at the grocery store. My goal every month is to only spent $200 that's our budget and I end up spending $227. I went over $27. I'm usually pretty good at budgeting.

By the time I made it home it was time to go to my secret meeting with Mom and Auntie. Were planning a surprise birthday party next month for my grandma and we've been sneaking off to plan it. I brought the items to start working on her centerpieces.

After my secret meeting I went home to test out a new recipe. For Mom's birthday, DJ and I brought her The Pioneer Women Cook Book. We Love Ree Drummond! You know me I love any recipe that only has 5 ingredients or less, Easy! I picked a recipe called, Quesadillas De Camarones. 


I will share this recipe with you all very soon. They were delicious. I made a whole tray full for of course for my entire family. Grandma, DJ, and Mom loved them. Princess didn't like them at all and my sister took out all the bell peppers :o)

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment