Friday, February 1, 2013

Yayy it's February + Family Photos

Happy February! 
Yayyy it's now February! My Mama's Birthday, Valentine's day, My sissy Breshia's birthday, and Auntie and Uncle Jerome are moving closer. It's going to be a very good month. And I'm going to be a better blogger this month. I did really good this week because I actually blogged all week. I had so many post just sitting there in my Draft all lonely just waiting to be Published. That's what I get for being a bad blogger. I didn't blog for almost 3 weeks and missed it like crazy and I never got a chance to share our Family pictures we took. Right before New Years Eve Mom wanted us to all take a family picture before sissy and baby Za-za went back to Louisiana, so we hurry up and thought of a color, Blue, Yellow, Black, and Gray. Then took some Family pictures with our family photographer right before Church. We took one group one and then each got our own separate photos. So here is some of me and the hubby's family photos.



We may fight hard but we LOVE harder <3

I so didn't like this picture at all I look so wide! Doesnt do my diet no justices! lol



We are so silly and couldn't even keep a straight face during our photo shoot


Here is our Group Photo <3


Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

2 comments: