Sunday, February 24, 2013

Party Prepping + Hockey Game!

Party Prepping!
Invitations, Tutu Table Skirt, and Centerpiece

Menu Sign I made 
(sorry for the glare took with camera phone)

Flower cups I made

 
Glitter Cloth pins 


Happy Sunday :-)

I'm so happy it's Sunday. DJ and I woke up and attended Church with the family and after church we all stopped and got some delicious Mexican food. Sundays are my favorite day of the week because I enjoy being in the house of the Lord. I love my church family and my Pastor is hilarious! And I especially like Sundays because it's my lazy day. I just lay around the house and doing pretty much nothing. Lol  

But for the past 5 weeks my Sundays have been very busy!!! As you can see from the above pictures I've been a busy bee and working my butt off prepping for my upcoming Tinkerbell party. I'm beyond excited for this party and that I'm almost done with everything. My new goal for each of my parties is to have everything finished and done 4 weeks before the actual party day.

Here is what I wore today! I must warn you it's BORING! I pretty much wear All Black Everyday! Lol Mom so doesn't like that I wear all black and tells me I need to brighten up my wardrobe. 

On Friday, DJ, Auntie Dee Dee, and I went to a Hockey game! It was DJ and I first time and we had a blast. I'm so not a sport's girl at all but really enjoyed myself.

having some camera fun before the Hockey game!


The top Hot dog is called "Dawg of the Game" it's a BLT hot dog wrapped in bacon and covered with lettuce and tomato and the bottom mini hot dogs were mine. It was called "Loaded Dog Trio" The 1st one was your average chili cheese dog, the 2nd was topped with macaroni 'n cheese with crispy bacon and goldfish crackers, and the last one was like a salad dog covered with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and topped with ranch. The salad dog was my favorite.


It's been a great week and an even greater weekend! 

I hope you all have had a great weekend as well and an Awesome week ahead :-D

I'm off to do some more party prepping!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha 


No comments:

Post a Comment