Tuesday, February 5, 2013

{Party Planning} Flintstones Invitations

I truly believe Invitations set the mood and tone for any party! 

When my Cousin Linda asked me to plan her son's Ka'leb and Ja'Qualyn's birthday party I was really excited because of the theme. She wanted their party to be The Flintstones and she said she did research on the internet she said she couldn't find anything related to a Flintstones parties. I thought to myself PERFECT!!! Whenever I do a party I never "research" or look at other parties. I love to take details from the characters and put my own spin on it. I so happy to finally working on an original theme that no one has done. I've notice a ton of Pebbles and Bamm Bamm parties everywhere but I'm pretty sure I've never seen a Flintstones one.

So a Flintstones party it is!!!!

I plan to make most of the party focus on Barney and Fred. The party is going to be based off the Flintstones but mostly details about Fred and Barney.

Step 1: Brainstorming/Details
I brained stormed a bunch of details/ideas about Fred and Barney and shared them with my Linda. She loved all the ideas.

  • Barney and Fred love to go Bowling
  • Fred and Dino have a love hate relationship, but Fred really loves Dino
  • Fred shirt is Orange with a Blue tie and Barney's shirt is Brown. Hints the party colors Orange, Blue, and Brown
Those are just a little tidbit of ideas I have I can't wait to share all the party details with you :-D


Step 2: Find Invitations
With there being no Flintstones parties that means no Flintstones invitations. I looked high and low all over Etsy and to my surprise I couldn't find a single one (tons and tons of Pebbble & Bamm Bamm invitations, but no Flintstones ones) Then Krissy from WoodsDesignStudio came to the rescue! Check out her shop HERE! Krissy is really great to work with and super sweet :-D So Thanks to Krissy I now have Flintstones invitations. I just cant wait to see the other designs she is creating for my party.

Here are the invitations:


Have a Yabba Dabba Good Day!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment