Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mom's Birthday Celebration



Aww Look at me and my mommy :-D

Happy Birthday Mom ♥ Your smart, funny, brave, not afraid to laugh out loud, you Love and serve God with all your heart and most importantly your a wonderful Mom and even more an Amazing Grandma ♥ Seeing your smile and hearing your laugh is the peck of my day I Love you so much and Im so blessed to have you as a Mom!

Sunday, February 10 was my Mom's birthday and Sunday night we had communion so we celebrated her birthday Saturday. We all love seafood so Mom picked Joe's Crab Shack. We had a really good time and lots of laughs.


Hubby took the 1st two pictures. He loved the way the place looked inside.

Me and the Birthday girl

All of us!

Me, Grams, and Mom

Mom, Niqua, and Princess

Princess is always posing!


Me & DJ


Shrimps!

Blackened Maui Fish


Crab Legs!





Really Princess?!?


Teddy was struggling with those crab legs! Lol

She's so silly!


Love & Blessings,
Keisha

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Loved all the pictures. I'm not just saying this to flatter your mom or grandmother but your mom looks like she could be your sister & your granny looks like she could be your mom. You know this means you're going to age well Keisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica! Everyone thinks my Mom is my sister where ever we go... the mall, out to eat, Target lol everywhere so I use to it :o) I'm so happy to know at 45 I will look 30

    ReplyDelete