Thursday, February 21, 2013

{DIY} Tulle Tutu Table Skirt





I filled with so much Joy!!! After a entire month, Yes, you heard me right after working on this tutu table skirt for a whole month I'm finally finished it :o)

 I will probably will never make one of these ever again! I was trying to save some money because I just thought the prices for these tutu table skirts were outrageous!!!!  I seen a couple on etsy anywhere from $100-$217 and there's no way I was spending that kind of money. So I decided to make my own instead. When I took on this challenge I had no idea all the sleepless nights I would have lol. But I'm happy I'm now all done. 

If anyone is interested in making one I must warn you, you will no longer have nights or weekends to relax. Lol but it does takes 22 yards of tulle. I used 11 yards of green tulle and 11 yards of lime green tulle. 

I can't wait to surprise the birthday girl with the tutu table skirt she has no idea, it's a surprise :o)

UPDATE: here is how the tutu table skirt looked in action at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment