Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo Dump Day

Happy Hump Day!

So happy it's almost Friday :-D I haven't been posting lately and my goal this year for my blog was to post at least twice a week. Since I've been away I wanted to do a Photo Dump. I love that whole concept I got from my blogger bestie, Jessica. I just love her reading her blog and seeing her photos.

Gingerbread Men Cookies
Princess wanted to make Gingerbread men cookies for Christmas but so much was going on, but I always keep my promises so two weekends ago I had my nieces and nephews over to make gingerbread cookies. They had so much fun!


Family Outing with the Kids
Last weekend DJ and I took the nieces and nephews to John's Incredible Pizza. 


We still are eating pretty healthy which I'm happy about. I made Meatloaf with Ground turkey, Brown rice, and veggies. And since I've been trying to avoid making sweets. (I use to bake a cake every week) Mom made a Southern Pecan cake. It was sticky and oh so sweet.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment