Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo Dump #2

I didn't want to overkill you with a million photos in one post so here are some more Photo dump pictures in a new post! Enjoy :-D

Dora ABC Cards
DJ is going to one day be the Very Best Dad. Last Saturday while I was cleaning I looked up to see him helping Princess with her ABC's. Moments like this melt my heart <3

Healthy Eating in 2013!
Still eating healthy in 2013! Whoop Whoop! Baked Fish, Brown Rice, and Broccoli with cheese. So far we've only have had 1 cheat day this month (we had pizza, Hot Fries, and Donuts Lol)

Taco Stuffed Shells
Tried a new recipe! Last Sunday after Church I told DJ to go on my Pinterest and find something he wanted me to cook for Dinner and he picked Taco Stuffed Shells. They were beyond Yummy.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment