Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Very Own Love Nest

Some of you may know or may not have known but in December DJ and I moved! We didn't move far at all. We now live just 3 doors down from Mom's house where we were living before. It's a small studio apartment so we definitely downsized from once living in a 3 bedroom home but it's Our Very Own Love Nest and that's all that matters. An empty love nest, just a TV, a TV stand, and our bed but it's still ours. Princess at first didn't understand that we were moving and that she was not moving with us but when she found out we were moving only 3 doors down and that she could come over anytime she  wanted she was super happy and said she would come visit us everyday and Yes she does come visit us everyday. That little girl is like our very own daughter and she's our whole universe. 

A couple of weeks ago Christina and I went to do a little shopping and run some errands and then we stopped by Target to take a look at their home section for Our Love Nest! lol I loving say that! Instead of our new apartment or our new place. It's a place we can call "Ours" and it's going to be tons of Love fluttering in the arm between me and my Teddy. But anywhos, I'm not a huge fan of yellow (my sissy shan's favorite color) but all this yellow kept popping out at me. So right then and there I decided the colors for our place should be Black, Gray, and Yellow. Christina knows I'm a huge night owl and she found this cute pillow with an owl right next to a yellow pillow. I've been buying items here and there and can't wait to reveal  to you some photos of our decor but until then it's looking lonely and bare :-D 




my little kitchen where I spend most of my time :0)


Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

2 comments:

  1. Yayy! Congrats on your love nest lol
    I can't wait to see it furnished & decorated. (:

    ReplyDelete