Monday, January 7, 2013

Good-bye 2012 and Hello 2013!

2013 is going to be the greatest year of our life!

If your friends with me on Facebook then you will know that 2011 and 2012 was not the best of years for me and DJ.

Here is the status I posted on FaceBook that will explain it all:


"So Looking forward for 2013 ♥ 2011 and 2012 were rough years for me and my hubby. Two of our loved ones passed away, I lost my job, then my husband lost his job, we went from having our own house to moving over 1,000 miles to another state to live with family members, had no money for 9 months straight and we lost our car but through it all we continue to stay positive, optimistic and hold fast to our confession of Faith because we know we have an Awesome God. He continue to bless us and has brought amazing family & friends in our lives to help us out along the way. Me and my husband now both have income and now have our own apartment. We may not have material things but that's perfectly fine with us, what matters to use most is to serve God, our amazing support system, and that we have each other. Thank you God that 2013 is going to be a Great year!"

October 2011 I lost my job, Christmas eve 2011 my Granny passed away, January 2012 DJ lost his job, We ate tv dinners for a month and had no food, we had no income or money for January 2012 until September 2012, We moved from Louisiana to California with only 2 garbage bags full of clothes and had to start completely over, Both DJ and I Uncle Joe passed away December 22, 2012. Everyone goes through things in life and sometimes it's a struggle so when I get down and sad I just tell myself that someone probably has it a whole lot harder than I do and I think to myself I should be Thankful and Grateful for what I do have :-D 

I'm Thankful for God and my Family 
We just took Family Pictures last Sunday!

And most importantly I'm Thankful for my Husband, DJ through it all he has stayed Strong and encouraging and has always told me that everything is going to work it's self out that we just have to trust in God. 
Me and DJ on New Years Eve 2012


So pretty much I'm just Thankful for a new year, a new start, and a new year!

I hope you all had a Happy New Year and I wish you all much success, Prosperity, good Health, Much Laughter, and Joy <3

Love & Blessings,
The Evans

4 comments:

  1. aw so so so cute!
    i am def excited to see what 2013 brings!!!

    stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! New follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much! I really appreciate the love :-D

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering about my blogger bestie... I was like "where the heck is Keisha!" lol. I didn't know you changed your blogs name... I'm obviously late. I'm such a softy; I just shed a few tears reading this. I can tell from your blog alone that you and DJ are both great people. I know that God has amazing things in store for the both of you. Your experience really speaks volumes about the love you and your husband truly have for each other. Beautiful family photo! & How snazzy did you and you hubs look on Christmas! (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've missed my Blogger bestie too! Jessica, so much stuff has been going on but not all bad stuff! I'm just so Happy! I'm such a softy too and cry at everything :-D Thank you so much for all your kind words it really means a lot to me! I'm grateful someone sees the Love me and DJ have for each other. I receive it God has a lot of amazing things in store for us and I look forward to it!

      Delete