Friday, January 25, 2013

Follow me...

Hi, My name is Keisha and I am an Pinterest Addict! Lol! Wow! I have a serious problem I literally go on Pinterest everyday. I go on Pinterest more than Facebook and Twitter. I look up recipes, DIY projects, cleaning tips and so many other things. I just so love that site :-D 
If your not on Pinterest then your missing out, but if you are on Pinterest definitely stop by and follow me. I love to pin and see others pins. 


Follow me on Twitter! If you have a twitter account I would love to tweet and conect on another level. I'm a people person and love making new friends and when you have a twitter account I've learned you make new friendships all the time :) I have to admit I hardly ever twit during the week. I work as an In Home Care Provider and I also go to school, but the Weekends I'm a twitholic Lol!



Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment