Sunday, January 27, 2013

{DIY} How to Homemade Shower head Cleaner

I no longer have to leave my house to buy cleaning supplies thanks to Pinterest. I just now use what I have at home! 
When DJ and I moved last month I was grossed out by our new shower head. It had so much grim and hard water stains on the shower head it was disgusting. I was like how did someone shower with this on there shower head I was grossed out and had to get it off. I took some comet and began to scrub and scrub but it wasn't coming off, but I knew where to turn to... Pinterest! My new Best Friend Lol :-D 

I found this amazing pin showing that all you need is Baking soda and White vinegar and Ta-da it was Finally clean!!! If you want to see how you to can too make your own Shower head cleaner then head over to Frugally Sustainable and find many other help home tips. 


1/3 Cup Baking Soda
1 Cup White Vinegar
1 Large Plastic bag
1 twisty tie

1. Mix the baking soda and white vinegar in the bag over the sink. Make sure you pour the vinegar in very SLOWLY! I didn't and it was explosive! Lol

2. Place bag over shower head and make sure the shower head is all the way in the mixture. mines wasn't at first and I had to fix it. 

3. Let soak for 2-3 or over night.

4. Then wipe off the shower head and Ta-da!!! 


Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment