Thursday, December 6, 2012

Auntie's 41st Birthday Party

Before I dive into the family pictures, I want to make sure to include Thank yous. I want to make sure I Thanked all our family and friends for coming out to celebrate Auntie's party. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for making this night super special!

Auntie's party was so much fun! I asked everyone to wear Blue in honor of the birthday girl's favorite color and everyone did and she was so surprised :0) For entertainment we played our family's favorite game Po-keeno and I wanted to play my Auntie's favorite artist, Luther Vandeross, Robin Thicke, and Eric Benet. The Mashed Potato Bar was a big hit and everyone loved it. They said it was TheBomb.com lol I loved hearing that ;0)


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNITE! 
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment