Thursday, November 8, 2012

{Dinner} What's on the Menu this week?

As always we've been cooking and eating good this week. I had been bugging Mom to make Mexican Chicken. Definitely a Family Favorite in our home and a dish we ate so many times growing up. Mom brought all the stuff to make the Mexican chicken so I was extremely excited, then she said, "Okay start cooking". Hahaha Mom is so funny, I've been asking her to make the Mexican Chicken all week and I end up being the one cooking it :D

Mexican Chicken

And also this week we had Sandra Lee's Beer BBQ Chicken. 
When my mom makes this dish it's never any left overs.

Beer BBQ Chicken

I will definitely be posting the recipe to the Mexican Chicken soon and an update version of the Beer BBQ Chicken. I hope you enjoy drooling over these yummy dishes until I can post the recipes :-D

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment