Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{Recipe} Sweet Corn Cake

As I've told ya'll before I recently tried a Corn Pudding recipe and it was a horrible! Click here to see the previous post. So since then I've found a ton of other recipes on Corn Pudding that I planned on trying, but me and my mom made a trip to El Pollo Loco for lunch a couple of days ago and I had a chicken bowl with some sweet corn cake on the side. Then it came to me the whole time I was trying to make find a recipe for Corn pudding, but I really wanted something sweet and had corn in it I just didn't know what it was called at the time. I Googled and found a ton of recipe for something called Sweet corn cake. Delicious does not even describe how good this is. It's beyond Delicious, it's Scrumptious!!!!!!


Ingredients:
1 box of Cornbread Mix {I used Jiffy Cornbread}
1 can of Sweet Cream Corn
1/2 cup of Sugar
1/4 cup Melted Butter
1/4 cup Water

Directions:
Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until ingredients are combined. Pour mixture in a 9x5 inch Loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 40-45 mins. Use an Ice cream scoop to serve sweet corn cake as a side dish or for dessert.

This recipe was so simple and easy and They are definitely going to be on the Thanksgiving table this year.

Enjoy!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm these look delicious! Must get round to trying these!

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment Rolana! And I will def head over and check out your blog :0)

    ReplyDelete