Friday, November 9, 2012

Hiking with Christina

Today I went hiking with my Best Friend, Christina and it was Amazing. For weeks we've been talking about visiting this 5 mile hiking area and just haven't got around to doing it. We finally decided okay for sure Friday were doing it. I'm so over all this weight I've gained and want to start shedding it a whole lost fast then I am. I moved back to California in March of this year and I've only lost 12 pounds. What?!?! 12 pounds that's it! When I lived in Louisiana boy was I packing on that weight. And I thought when I moved back out to Cali and started getting more active and changing my eating habits this weight was just going to just shed off and disappear. Boy was I ever so wrong! It seems like the older I get the harder it is to lose weight. Thank God I have a wonderful friend who encourages me and motivates me.

The clouds were beautiful...

...And so was the view.




We laughed and talked about everything! It was so much fun :D

After having so much fun hiking we treat ourselves to some Delicious Salads.




I really enjoyed getting out the house and doing something that will definitely help towards me loosing all this weight I have gained over the last 2 years. And we enjoyed ourselves so much we plan on making this hike a weekly thing.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment