Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baby Jenesis is Here!

I so excited to announce we have a new addition in our Family!

 My Sister-in-Law, Donique had her baby girl. Not only is her name is Beautiful but she's beautiful as well. She looks just like her Mommy Donique. DJ family has strong genes and I love because they have a beautiful family and I hope my baby looks just like an Evans.

 When Donique called and said she was going into labor I got so excited and over whelmed with Joy I couldn't wait until DJ called me on his lunch break. Donique didn't have baby Jenesis that day but sure enough baby Jenesis came the following day.

Me and DJ were so sad we missed the birth and we can't wait until next Summer when we get to go back home to visit and finally meet our niece. We now have 2 new nieces. Our Family keeps growing and getting bigger and bigger and we love it!


Jenesis Janae
6 lbs. 15 oz. 20 inches

Babies are truly a blessing and a gift from God. I just can't wait until the day that DJ and I start a Family of our own, but until then we will Love and spoil our nieces and nephews just as though they are ours. 

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment