Sunday, October 14, 2012

September 2012 Movie Night

Everyone who knows me and DJ know were huge movie lovers. Actually when I first started dating DJ I found out his nickname was "The Movie Man" because he owned so many DVDs. And I have to admit it when we first got together I thought it was so annoying because every time I wanted to watch a movie with him, he had already seen it! He was like a broken record... Seen it! Seen it! Seen it! Seen it! But now that's one of the things I love about him is that we share the same love for movies. My movie partner has always been my baby sis Niqua but when she moved back to California DJ became my movie partner :0)
The month of September was devoted to all new movies. I didn't want to watch anything that I had seen before, because I know when October comes all I was going to be doing were watching Scary movies and old movies from my childhood. Me and DJ would usually do our movie nights on Sundays because that's the only day he didn't work, but now that we live out here Niqua wanted to have movie night every night so we watch movies all week long. I love it!


I've been wanting to see Queen of the Damned for sometime now (for years actually) and I finally got to watch it. Of course I just really wanted to see the late great Aaliyah. I waited over 40 minutes until she finally made her debut and then after that I didn't even want to watch it anymore. Everyone said this was a great movie but I was not feeling it at all. Matter of fact, I didn't even finish watching the end of it I just cut it off.


Niqua rented The Hunger Games from the Red Box and we had no idea what were in for but we all end up really enjoying it. Now I see why everyone read the book and why all the movie theaters were sold out. I thought the movie was great. Now we just can't wait until the second one comes out.


The Cabin In The Woods was Crazy! But a good kind of crazy. I love suspense and horror all rolled up together and this was it. Hands down a good movie. 


Unknown was a really good movie too. Imagine waking up and nobody knows who you are not even your wife. This movie keeps you on your toes! 


And last but not least the movie Gone was the last movie I watched in September. No one would believe her and I still can't believe it! All the proof was there, but I'm going to have to be honest I thought it was the Cop the whole time, boy was I wrong. Lol 

Out of all the movies I watched in September 4 out of 5 them were good. I'm a huge Aaliyah fan but I was disappointment with the movie. I couldn't even understand it half the time. But anywhos I really excited to share my October Movie Nights.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment