Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{Recipes} Chubby Hubby Cake

I wanted to make DJ a cake for starting his new job. I'm so proud of him! I knew I wanted something with a lot of chocolate and his favorite candy, Reeses. I then seen the Chubby Hubby cake and knew it would be perfect. The only problem is I found hundreds and hundreds of recipes for this cake. It was way too many recipes, so I just came up with my own version.

Chubby Hubby Cake



Top

Inside

Pretzel Crust 


Ingredients
1 Box of French Vanilla or Vanilla Cake Mix
Chocolate Frosting
1 Bag of Flipz Chocolate Covered Pretzel
1 Bag of Flipz White Fudge Pretzel
1 Bag of Mini Reeses
Caramel Syrup

For Pretzel crust I used sugar, crushed plain pretzels, and melted butter.

ONE. Preheat oven 350 degrees and spray cake pans with Pam
TWO. Make cake batter mix accordingly to box directions
THREE. Crush up pretzel, add sugar, and melted butter. Stir in a bowl until well mixed than spread in the bottom of one of the cake pans
FOUR. Pour cake batter into each pan
FIVE. Bake accordingly to box directions
SIX. When done baking, let cakes cool for 5 mins, then add Frosting
SEVEN. Add Flipz chocolate and white fudge pretzels and Reeses on top
EIGHT. Drizzle caramel syrup 

 All done! Enjoy!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment