Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{Recipe} How to make canned Green beans taste Homemade

Mmmm... Greens are me and princess favorite vegetable. However we only eat the can Green beans because I sure as heck done know how to make homemade ones.

Have any of ya'll ever notice the strange taste of the juice that comes in a can of green beans. The juice from the can has the most oddest taste to me and makes the green beans taste like there not fresh. Well I have a little secret you can add to your can of green beans that makes them taste homemade. Grandma should me this trick and it makes them taste sooooooo good.

How to make canned Green Beans taste Homemade

Step 1 
Open the can of Green beans and drain all the juice from the can.
Pour green beans into a pot



Step 2
Add cold water and butter to the green beans. Enough water to cover the green beans

Step 3
After water comes to a boil add in Bacon



Step 4
Next add 1 teaspoon of Sugar and a cap full of Vinegar {I used apple cider vinegar}

Step 5
Stir in the sugar and vinegar and bring to a boil...

Ta-Da! Your all done!

I hope this was helpful! 

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment