Thursday, October 25, 2012

{Recipe} Bacon Wrapped Chicken

DJ has recently stopped eating bacon and many other things due to his High blood pressure, so before he quit cold turkey I made one more bacon dish for the family. And of course princess help me cook. This recipe is super easy and only calls for 4 ingredients. I just love recipes that have 5 ingredients or less. I hope you all enjoy it as much as me and my family did :0)


Bacon-Wrapped Chicken

Ingredients:
Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
Bacon
1 container Sour Cream
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup

Directions:
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees

2. Wrap the bacon around each chicken tenderloin


3. Next in a mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream

4. Mix until well blended

5. Spread the sour cream mixture all over the chicken

6. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 mins
{this is how it will look when it's done}

7. After done cooking I added cheese and placed back in over without foil
{the recipe does call for cheese but my family and I love cheese}


Menu:
Bacon-wrapped Chicken
Baby Spinach salad
Rolls



Enjoy!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment