Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Tonight me and Niqua took Princess out for Halloween. We don't go trick or treating but we do still dress up and try to have tons of fun. Every year we normally go to Church and they have a carnival, a talent show and pass out candy. We call it Jesus Treat! But this year we didn't go all the way to the church because not everyone was together this year :0(
My lil warrior was with his Dad, DJ had to work, Sissy Red and baby Zaya are back in Louisiana, and Mom just wanted to stay home and relax this year. So the only ones down to have some Halloween fun was me, Niqua, and Princess.
I didn't have a costume but wanted to dress up so the day before Christina came over and brought over some costumes for me to try on. I fell in love with her sailor costume and due to the fact the others ones didn't fit me! Haha :0) Since it was just us 3 we decided to take Princess down the street to a Halloween street fair called Scare-a-Fair. It was literally 2 lights down from our house so it was perfect to walk. Princess was more excited to see all the other little kid's pink pumpkin pails like her then their costumes. As we were going to each booth to collect candy and play games Princess however wasn't excited to say "Trick or Treat". She would just hold up her pink little pail and smile. I tell you when this girl is at home you can't get her to stop talking, singing, and dancing but when she's in public she immediately turns shy. Princess started getting very sleep and a little winy so we only stayed an hour. All and all we had a lot of fun. On our way home Mom called to say DJ made it home from work and that he was coming to meet us. When Princess seen him all her sleepiness went away and she was so happy and excited to see her Uncle "BJ" and to show him her new costume. This year Halloween was so different for us but we had a great time.


RJ was an Army Solider, Princess was a Hocus Pocus Witch, and Bird was a Bride















We had Bad food! Pizza and Bacon wrapped Hot Dogs
It's so Bad but taste so Good! :0)




They had a live band so I was trying to get Princess 
to dance with me but she wasn't having it!



I was so happy to be spending this Halloween night with DJ last year we were in the country woods (aka Louisiana) DJ had to work all night until 11 and I was home alone. But this year I sent it watching movies with with my babe :0) I'm one Blessed Wife!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment