Saturday, October 6, 2012

{Family Outing} L.A. County Fair 2012

Since I was a little girl I can remember always going to the County fair. It's was a tradition of ours. Well, now where passing that tradition down to Princess and Warrior, and baby Zaya too. Yes, even Baby Zaya went to the fair. I was extremely excited this year because it's been two years since I've been with my family and we were ready, but no one was more excited than DJ! He has never been to a Fair in California and all week long all he could keep say is "I'm going to the Fair, I'm going to the Fair". Haha I love how he gets excited like a little kid. Being a Country boy from a small town and moving to California opens you up to a whole new world.

The kids were so ready!

DJ could not believe how big the Fair was ;0)

Me, my Teddy and my Princess

My 2 Babies :0)

Mom and Princess


The Fry Station we will meet again very soon!



I told DJ he would see Turkey Legs as big as his head and he didn't believe me until he saw for his self. It was so funny when he first saw them.


Yay Animals! The kids love animals and the last time they had been to the Big Red Barn they were only 2 years old so they don't even remember.

Princess was running, pointing, and couldn't stop laughing. She loved the animals!







Khi khi the Warrior

Me and Mom

Shan, Khi khi, and Baby Zaya





Shan, Niqua, Princess, and khi being silly

Mom and the Grands

What?!?!? Right, that's what I said when I saw this sign.




Good-Bye Animals!

Just as we were on the way to get food the Budweiser Clydesdales Horses came! DJ could not believe how big they were.



I loved seeing all the rides I use to go on when I was a kid.




Their first "big" kid ride. They were so happy!




Food Time!!!
Chili Cheese Curly Fries! Can you say Yum!

Jumbo Corn dog


Princess do you like your fries? Mmmm Hmmmm

Red, Niqua, Princess and Zaya


Fried Twinkies







Shan, Zaya, Mom, me, and DJ

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Thomas-Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment