Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{Dinner} Pulled pork sandwiches & Sweet Potato Fries

For the last month I've been trying to try new recipes for the Holidays. So a couple of weeks ago I made my first attempt at Corn Pudding and it was an absolute FAIL! The corn pudding was so Nasty and tasted like scramble eggs with corn -_- It was disgusting. As you can tell I didn't enjoy it and neither did anyone in my family.

Corn Pudding

I recently found two new Corn Pudding recipes and I'm determined to make this Corn Pudding taste awesome and have it present on the table for the Holidays.

But on a positive note I cooked dinner and a little dessert that night and it was great. I had to make up for giving my family that corn pudding. Hahah :0)

Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Coleslaw 
Sweet Potato Fries


And for Dessert....
Yellow Cake with Vanilla Icing 

Dinner and Dessert was Amazing! Wish I could say the same for that Corn Pudding but attempt #2 is coming very soon!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment