Saturday, October 13, 2012

Beginning to Feel like Fall

I wanted to share 2 recipes with ya'll today but after showing ya'll those gruesome pictures of my toe yesterday I'm pretty sure ya'll don't want to see food right about now. lol So I'll just talk about all the Fall changes that are going on. It's finally beginning to feel like Fall and I Love it! Cooler weather, Comfort food, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and my all time favorite scary movies. Me and Niqua are Horror movie fanatics we watch scary movies all October long, so AMC Fear Fest is the only channel on tv we pretty much watch. Fall and Winter are my favorite two seasons so I'm very much enjoying all the changes.


I'm loving the cooler nights and lighting my candles

Me and Princess were stilling on the patio and the sky was this beautiful fall color, so I had to snap a picture. 

The weather is getting so my much cooler. Last week it was still in the 90's and tripple digits. But this week it's been in the 60's and even though I'm loving it Princess is not. She's mad she cant wear her shorts anymore. Princess Ny changes short all day long, there her favorite thing to wear :0)

My babies were so excited to get to decorate the window for Halloween. This was the first time they got to do this so they were so happy. We dont celebrate Halloween, we call it Jesus Treat. She Princess was like were hanging pumpkins for Jesus. It was too cute :0)






Here's were they really got excited when they got to hang the spider web.

Jackets, vest, and sweatsuit! Fall clothes are the best!
The kids loved their new Fall clothes! They always want to try them on and model for me. 


Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

3 comments:

  1. Yes it's getting cooler around here too. Time for chili, soups and pumpkin bread and that's what I've been cooking lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog! =] I look forward to reading and following yours. Fall is my all time favorite season as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Help! Mama Remote
    Thank you for the comment! Hmmm Chili and Pumpkin bread sounds so good :0)

    @Natasha
    Thank you so much for the comment Hun and your welcome :0) I look forward to ready your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete