Saturday, September 22, 2012

{Sundays} September 16, 2012

Sundays are always fun. We go to church on Sundays and after church we stop at 7 Eleven and get drinks. We normally don't stop at 7 Eleven after church until the summer time comes. On Sundays after Church we use to have Sunday night dinner and it use to be the most funniest times ever. Me and Mom would cook dinner and Niqua is the one who usually picks out a movie. But when the weather gets hot Mom doesn't too much like using the oven lol but man do I miss Mom's Sunday dinners. But I know when the weather gets back cooler I can just smell the sweet smell of cornbread, chicken, and cabbage. What can I say I'm a southern girl at heart I love cabbage and cornbread. Lol ;0)

Off to Church...

Red and Zaya are ready for Church

Mom and DJ

After church Princess stopped the Ice cream and I got me and her some yummy fruit Popsicle. 
These fruit Popsicle are amazing they have real chucks of Strawberries in them. Delicious!!!   



Princess didn't like the chucks of strawberries in the Popsicle so she gave her's to "Uncle BJ". It so cute my Princess and Warrior still can't say DJ so they call him BJ.


Happy Sunday!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment