Thursday, September 6, 2012

She's Here! She's Here!

My sister, Red had finally had her baby girl! On September 3, 2012 Labor Day Zaya Ma'Kaylee was born weighting 7 lbs 9 oz. She has the cutest chubby cheeks ever!

Zaya Ma'Kaylee


I became another proud Auntie and I was felt so blessed and honored that my sissy let me name her Zaya. The meaning of Zaya means Fate and Destiny. Zaya is truly a gift from God. The day my sister found out she was pregnant was on Christmas eve the same day my Great-Grandmother passed a way. A week before my Granny passed away she was in the room talking to herself. Well we thought she was talking to herself but when my Auntie entered the room Granny said she was talking to a baby girl. We said Granny there's no baby girl there and she said, "Yes, there is I'm looking right at her." That baby girl she saw in her vision we believe was Baby Zaya.

I just wish Granny was here to see Zaya.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment