Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{Recipe} Teriyaki Chicken

Ever since I found out Lawry's makes Marinades I've been hooked. My favorite is the Teriyaki with Pineapple juice. My husband is probably tired of eating Teriyaki Chicken since I cook it so much. The other day I decided to cook my world famous Teriayki Chicken. Yeah right world famous! Ha But to my Teddy it's world famous and that's all that matters. Cooking for your family is easy, but when you get married its a little nerves cooking for your man. I remember the first time I cooked for DJ he loved it! Whooo! I was so happy, so I didn't want to stop cooking for him. I started cooking everyday. I'll never forget the first thing I ever made DJ. I made him Blueberry stuffed French Toast with Eggs, Sausage and Bacon. All he could say was, "The Bomb".

Teriyaki Chicken

Ingredients:
a Package of Chicken 
{I normally use Boneless Chicken Breast}
Mustard
Lawry's Marinade Teriyaki 
Lawry's Seasoning Salt
McCormick Garlic Powder
McCormick Onion Powder


1. Start by washing off the Chicken 

2. Season the Chicken with any seasons of your choice 
Princess seasoning the chicken



3. After seasoning the chicken now it's time to place mustard all over the chicken

Now here's the fun part me and Princess love. The MESSY Part!
4. Rub the mustard all over the chicken. Making sure it is all coated.
{I use the mustard to cut some of the sweetness from the teriyaki sauce and I always use mustard when seasoning any kind of chicken}

5. Now add the Teriyaki sauce all over the chicken

6. Make sure all the chicken is covered with teriyaki sauce.
The MESSY part again! Yayy :0)

7. The chicken should look like this

8. Now place the chicken in a pan, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour


After cooking the chicken for a little over an hour it's finally all done!


Here's the rest of the Menu

Teriyaki Chicken
Green Beans with Bacon
Yellow Rice and Black Beans

Not everyone enjoyed dinner only me, Princess, and DJ ate, but it was still delicious!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment