Sunday, September 16, 2012

{Recipe} Sopapilla Cheesecake Squares

Sorry for the missing square DJ couldn't wait until I took a picture. He wanted to taste it :0)


Sopapilla Cheesecake Squares

Ingredients:
2 (8 oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white granulated sugar)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cups butter), melted
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Confectioners Sugar, optional

Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray

Step 2: Unroll one crescent roll dough into the baking dish, pressing seams together

Step 3: In a bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until blended

Step 4: Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent roll

Step 5: Place the remaining crescent roll dough on top of cream cheese mixture

Step 6: Place melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar on top

Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden


The recipe called for 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon but I did not like how dark the cinnamon made it look. Next time I'm going to only use 1 tsp of cinnamon.

 
Princess loves to help me cook. She wants to stir everything.

I got the recipe from Sandra Lee's Magazine and it was suppose to be a dessert dish at my birthday dinner, but we ran out of time and I promised the family I would cook it Sunday. 


Everyone really liked it and it's something I can see myself making again.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment