Monday, September 3, 2012

Rainbows

My Princess ran in the house and yelled, "Tee-tee mam I have to show you something." She had a huge smile of her face. She held my hand and we ran outside, she yelled, "Look it's a rainbow!"

She had so much joy and happiness in her it just made me cry. Kids are the most precious individuals on the face of the earth and just to see them smile is magical.

My niece loves rainbows and we always talk about how special they are. My whole family then went outside to look at the rainbow. Yes, the whole family, Mom, Grandma, Uncle Russell, my cousins, Bird and Man man, and all my sisters. Then all our neighbors came outside too. Pretty soon the whole entire neighborhood came out to see this beautiful rainbow.

We stand outside, it seem like forever just laughing and talking looking up at this huge rainbow. It was truly a moment I will not forget.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha


No comments:

Post a Comment