Friday, September 14, 2012

L.A. County Fair with My Bestie

My best friend, Christina texted me and asked me did I have plans for friday and of course I said, no. I would drop whatever I'm doing for this girl. Me and Christina meant 5 years ago while we both worked at Forever 21 and we've been friends ever since. She's the best friend anyone could ever ask for. She's funny, loving, caring, smart, brave, and a very passionate person.

She told me she wanted to take me out friday to celebrate my birthday early. Awww...
 When she picked me up I had no ideas where we were going, then she said, "you wanna go to the fair?" I was so excited! Every year since I was a small child we went to the fair. And since I had not been living in California for over a year, I had not been to the fair in 2 years.

I had so much fun with my love, Christina. It seem like we were there for hours.

Me and Christina with our cowgirl boots

We make the perfect baked potato ;0)

My love and our yummy colossal fries

The Colossal Fries were so good and the dipping sauces were the bomb! 

All Gone!


We had the perfect view!



Before we left we had to stop by the Fry station. Hmm what to get?? With so many choices we were there forever deciding on what to get...


...FRIED OREOS!!!


They were beyond scrumptious!

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment