Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{Recipe} Pizza Casserole

Pizza Casserole

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a delicious casserole on For Mamas. I just knew I had to make this for my family. On her blog this recipe had over 673,691 views so I knew it was good. I cooked it up and my family feel in love with it.

 I did mine a little different from For Mamas, because instead of using Spaghetti sauce I used Pizza sauce. I also added a lot more ingredients to my casserole, because the recipe calls for 3 cups of cheese and I used wayyyy more cheese than that. lol  I have a very large family so I also had to use a extra large casserole dish.


What you'll Need:
1 Bag of Egg Noodles
2 Cans of Pergo Pizza Sauce
2 Bags of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 package of Pepperonis
3 lbs. Ground Meat

Instructions
1. First, I browned my ground meat

2. Then, I boiled my Egg noodles

3. After my noodles and ground meat was fully cooked. I then started to layer my casserole dish.

4. Pizza sauce, noodles, meat, cheese, then I repeated again: Pizza sauce, noodles, meat, and cheese, and repeat until all your ingredients were gone

5. Now top off with Pepperonis and cover with foil

6.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes 


So, if your looking for a great recipe that is packed with a lot of flavor then this is it!!
I hope you all try this recipe! 

Click here to see For Mamas Pizza Casserole recipe.


Love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans


2 comments:

  1. Great recipe! My son loves pizza and spaghetti, so I know he would enjoy this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brandi for the comment! Yes, I really hope he does like it ;0) If you do make it let me know if he enjoyed it or not.

    ReplyDelete