Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Princess Ny

Yayy! Today is my niece-poo's Birthday! She turns 4 years old today. What an amazing week! The Hubby's Birthday was yesterday and today is my niece, Nauyauna's Birthday.  


 ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ♥




When my niece was born on August 23, 2008 I was the most proudest Auntie ever. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her she was going to be Smart, talented, Energetic, and Caring.



She loves to sing and dance, cook, help clean up, read books, and most of all she loves to share. When she goes to church on Sundays my princess loves to share her snack with he other kids. I love that we taught her to give unto others.



And most people always assume I call her princess because she's my niece and I spoil her, but I call her princess because she has been very girly since the age of One years old. My niece-poo has always had a love for "lipboss" {she couldn't say lipgloss when she was little, so it always sounded like she was saying lip boss} so since she was one years old I always caught her playing in my makeup, putting on face powder and lipgloss. And don't get me started with nail polish she goes crazy over nail polish. She wants her nails did everyday. lol



She truly is the light of my life! I could be having a bad day and my niece just brightens up my ENTIRE day just by saying "Hi tee-tee mama" and I just melt!





Being a Auntie is the best feeling in the world! 




This is the best week for me! I get to celebrate my husband's birthday and my princess Birthday all in the same week. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.


Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment