Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday DJ!

Today August 22 my Husband, Dj turned 24 years old. For his birthday we had a really laid back day. We just went out to eat, shopping at the mall, and ran some errands. All the real fun will happen Friday, I'm throwing him a small birthday party. 

Today Dj gets to celebrate his birthday and I get to celebrate another year of having him in my life.  I thank  God for sending him in my life. The past year and a half that we have shared together has been so amazing. We learned to read each others' moods, to support each other, to be each others biggest fans, and most importantly were a team. We team up to kick butt of any life's challenges! {me and my husband love superheros so that's our inner superhero! lol}

He always encouraging me to step outside of my comfort zone and I'm always cheering him on to try and do new things. I have no idea how I got so lucky to get to share my life with a sweet, kindhearted, and generous man. I feel we were created for each other <3

I hope that I can make him feel as special today on his birthday and everyday as he has made me feel ever since we first met. 


I LOVE YOU DJ! 
      Your my Best Friend, My Partner in Life, and My Soul Mate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment