Saturday, August 4, 2012

{Party Planning} Crunch Time... Red's Baby Shower

My Sister is having her first baby and she's due any minute now, so you know what means.... I'm Baby Shower planning like crazy! I love to throw a party, whether it's Halloween, someones' Birthday, or just because. So in less than a week my family is giving my sister a baby shower. I had like 2 weeks to get everything together, so I soon begin to brainstorming games, food ideas, decorations, and most importantly all the personal touches. It wouldn't be special if I didn't include any personal touches! Let's all sigh together...Awwww! lol But, Yes you heard me right 2 weeks, okay I think I'm very creative but 2 weeks... is that enough time to plan an entire baby shower. I would image I needed a little bit more time than that, but there's no complaints here, because the party must go on! I love planning a baby shower. I'm not even close to being pregnant and I already have my whole baby shower planned out in my head. Lol
 I love to start with the basics items like table clothes and invitations, then add my own diy touches. Here's a sneak peek at what I've accomplished so far.



Of course I start with the basic, generic stuff like the table covers, plates, and cups, etc.

Here is the Welcome Baby Banner I made for the shower that fits the theme and colors!


That's all I have so far to show and I can't wait to see how everything turns out and I can't wait to show ya'll!

love & Blessings,
Keisha Evans

Every good and perfect gift comes from above... James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment