Sunday, June 24, 2012

Intro to Us

Hello :o)

I'm Keisha Evans. I'm not new to this Blogger world. For 4 years I have operated a makeup blog but since now being a newlywed my life has changed so much and I wanted to share it with everyone. Since meeting my husband life has never been a dull moment.

I was attending College for Child Education and Business Management and working at Victoria's Secret part time while doing makeup as a side hustle. I was a typical Cali girl I loved shopping, getting my nails did, and going to the beach. Then my family and I were left with No income and No where to live! I had to pack up my whole life and moved over 1000 miles from my city life to Louisiana. 

Upon arriving to Louisiana my friend and her husband kept trying to set me up on a date with his brother. At first I said, no but for some reason I changed my mind. They introduced us and we set up our first date.

After our first date I knew I meant him. I knew I meant my husband. 

January 6, 2011 we had our first date.

I never believed in love at first sight but we knew from the start we were meant to be. I know it sounds silly but we felt it was Fate and Destiny that God brought us together.

Saturday, September 24, 2011
Our Wedding Day.

Zwolle, Louisiana is DJ's hometown but after getting married he wanted a better life and he then moved over 1000 miles from his country life to California.

So there you have it! All because a Southern Gentleman and a City girl fell in Love



I'm so happy to be sharing our fun and sometimes random life with you all.

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment