Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Party Flashback 2009: Curious George Goodie Bags


I'm back with another Goodie Bag post. In the same year, 2009 I also made the goodie bags for my nephew's 1st birthday and just like with my niece's goodie bags I really wish I could do his over too. We had him a Curious George Party and it was so much fun. 

Here are the goodie bags I made in 2009:
 In each goodie bags I used:
Play-Doh
Glow sticks
 Candy

I tied off the bags with  blue, yellow, and red ribbon.


Here's a picture of me making my Khi the warrior bags for his 1st birthday!




Here's my NEW version of the new goodie bags I would do:

A Yellow Pail

Paint 



Curious George Fruit Snacks


Curious George Stickers


Red, Yellow, and Chocolate M&Ms




Love & Blessings,
Keisha

"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out." -- Vaclav Havel

No comments:

Post a Comment