Monday, June 25, 2012

Party Flashback 2009: Abby Cadabby Goodie Bags

Yayy!!! My first official post! I've always have helped decorate parties or even helped set up food, but I had never planned a whole party by myself. The first time I planned a whole party was my niece's 1st birthday back in 2009. For her party we went with the theme Abby Cadabby. This was my first real party that I planned.  I was so excited to finally plan a party. My Sister and Mom picked the theme and I did the rest. I planned the decorations, the food, and even made the goodie bags. Looking back now, I wish I had my creative juices flowing because I would have done a better job on her goodie bags. We had got a family friend to make the labels and I just placed candy inside each bag. Looking back, I wish I would have not just used candy in the goodie bags because we had a Huge Abby Cadabby pinata full of tons and tons of candy, so instead of placing candy in the party favors I would have got more creative. Thank goodness for more birthdays because I have a chance to do her next party over.

Here are the Goodie Bags I made in 2009:



If I had a chance to do my niece's goodie bags over
 here's how I would re-do her Abby Cadabby Goodie Bags:

Tulle Bags/Purses
I would have handmade her bags using tulle.


Abby Cadabby Coloring Book
She loves to color, so a coloring book would have been perfect.

Abby Cadabby Wands



Abby Cadabby Sticks
Bubbles


Cookies made with Pastel M&Ms


I'm proud of myself because I now know how to take what's in my heart and my vision and turn it into something extraordinary. I'm glad looking back I've seen how much I have grown and learned. 

Love & Blessings,
Keisha

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment